Saturday, August 18, 2007

Running Routes

Some of my running routes courtesy of Google Earth, Finally I have a clearer picture of these routes. From these I have designed 2 new 10K’s (Back & Forth) which I can use to my weekly Vruns.

Curious to how accurate this Google Earth is I searched & measured 2 of my weekend running routes KLCC (1.3Km.) & Lake Gardens (2.3km.) and the results were not disappointing close as 95% accurate. In the meantime while I’m still saving for those distance measuring & HRM device. I guess My Timex will have to stick with me for a very long time.


Weekday Run Route - 400 Meters

Weekday Run Route - 700 Meters



Virtual Running Route - 1 Mile

New Running Route

PWTC - Taman Tasik Perdana - 5km.


PWTC - KLCC - 5Km.

Weekend Running Route

KLCC Park - 1.3km.

Lake Gardens - 2.3km.

No comments:

Post a Comment