Monday, October 26, 2009

Back2Back Races


Still recovering from a back to back race held yesterday and saturday, one in SG and the other in KL. have done a competitive race in Sg's Nike Human Race 10K which earn me a pr time of 50:13(gun time) and a sub 50(49:54 chip time) woooohoooo!. Im not that surprised if my time improved a lot (from 54mins) guess I owe it to my constant training for the coming Singapore Marathon this December. I also got to taste the very hot weather that day.

24.10.2009 The Day the World Runs



Me ranking 292 out of 7,877 actual runners that day


After the Human Race went back to KL at 5pm to attend Sunday's Mizuno Wave Run 2009(11k). This is my 4th Mizuno race since 2006. The event was held in Universiti Putra Malaysia one of the biggest universities around here in KL. The place is somewhat similar to UP Los banos in the Philippines with lots of trees, dirt roads and uphills.

Did a recovery run at this event 11K@ 1hr:22mins

Next stop : Singapore Marathon 09, my 5th marathon with only 6 weeks left to train. Goodluck to us and hope we achieve our target times or just finish it with less injuries for first timers. see you on race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment